Licensed Reclad Experts based in Auckland
Urban Build Co are experts in recladding, a process that is often seen to be difficult and expensive – not to mention stressful if you’ve just found out your home suffers from leaky building syndrome. However, with our experience in recladding and the repair process, we can help ensure this doesn’t have to be difficult to fix or disruptive to your home life during the repair. Whether it’s to amend watertight issues, restore value or simply for a refresh, we deliver outstanding results; your house will look and feel like new and you can be confident that your family is living in a home built to today’s expected standards, using best building practices and materials.
Need More Information?
Step by Step Guide Here:
1. Initial Meeting – We come to you, discuss your potential reclad.
2. Obtain council Property File
3. Supply you with a high level estimate (based on size, other case studies), so you can determine whether it’s a process in your budget.
4. Draw up full working plans to be submitted to council. We have partnerships with a few architects that can provide this service.
5. From council approved plans, we can then offer a full and comprehensive quote and trade summary breakdown.
6. After quote has been accepted, contracts are drawn. Master Builders Comprehensive Building Contract.
7. Build start and tracked with our real time project management software. Allowing you to have full insight into the process.
8. Build complete and Code Compliance Certificate applied for and issued.